TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR RENTAL OF EAGLES CLIFF VILLA, PAPHOS CYPRUS
1) Payments and deposits: Deposits to be paid are 30% of the total value at the time of booking. Deposits are non refundable. The balance of rental amounts is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. Failure to ensure payment is reached by this period could invalidate the booking and deposits may be forfeited.
2) Damage deposits: Damage deposits are required at least 14 days prior to arrival. This is cover any damages or losses incurred on the property. In the case that damages or losses equate to more than the damage amount the entire balance to replace or repair (at the landlord’s opinion) will be due from the hire.
3) The names of all guests must be provided in advance to arrival. The accommodation is limited to 11 adults. Any additions to this must have written consent to the landlord. Any discrepancies could incur a fine and or eviction from the property with no refund.
4) Parties/gatherings: Parties are strictly only permitted via written consent from the landlord in advance to arrival. There will be additional charges for this if permitted. If a party is agreed, we would expect the property to be left in a tidy and clean state following the party. The villas kitchen is strictly only for use by tenants staying in the villa, no parties or gatherings are to catered from the villas kitchen. All catering must be through our recommend caterers.
5) Check in/check out: Check in is from 12pm on the day of arrival and check out is at 10am on the last day of the stay. Any variations must be requested in writing.
6) Children: All children must be supervised at all times, especially in the pool and extra care must be taken in Jacuzzi as the suction can be quite powerful and could impose a danger to unattended young children. As always great care must be taken especially on around pools, balconies, terraces and gardens.
7) A full clean of the property will be arranged prior to arrival and a basic clean will be half way through the week. If stay is longer than a week there will be another clean at 1 week. We would expect the villa to be a in a tidy and clean state at tall times.
8) No responsibility will be accepted for any personal injury, illness, death, loss or damage of whatever nature suffered by any member of the party during the booking period. This includes injury or harm while using the swimming pool, injury or harm from plants or animals in the garden. We are not responsible for any mechanical breakdown and cannot guarantee the correct functioning of internet connection, DVD player, TV, stereo system or any other equipment. Any malfunctions should be reported immediately or you may be liable for any damages. Once reported we will endeavour to repair as soon as possible. We will do our utmost to ensure that everything is in good working condition, however we do not accept responsibility for any non working appliances or equipment.
9) These terms are applicable regardless of booking method and the person who hires the villa will be liable for any damages incurred. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions and procedures could result in a forfeit of deposit, fine and eviction.
10) Cancellations notified to the owner over six months prior to arrival date will be levied by the owner at 30% of the order value. Cancellations 4-6 months prior to the stay will be charged at 50% of the order value. Cancellations 4 months and under prior to the arrival date will be charged at 100%.
11) Venue hire fee’s will vary depending on amount of guests.